There are a lot of great locations for honeymoons in India which you don’t need to shell out a large amount of money for. Honeymoons are an occasion of happiness and quality which couples share. It is crucial to choose the ideal location to go on the perfect Indian romantic getaway to help make the experience memorable.
A lot of cities within India are ideal locations to get married. These cities are among the top destinations to take a wedding in India.
There are many romantic places in India which couples can take advantage of. The honeymooners will choose the most romantic place on the Indian honeymoon. Checkout Thrillophilia Reviewsfor the best romantic honeymoon destinations.
There are numerous best South Indian honeymoon destinations. There are several great locations to get married within North India. It isn’t easy to pick a place to spend your wedding in India. However, I’ve simplified the process by taking it apart. If you’re searching for a romantic spot to get married in India and you’re looking for a romantic honeymoon, then go to the top 10 destinations in India that I’ve identified.
Honeymoon Destinations for Couples in India
1.) KASHMIR – Best Honeymoon Destinations in India
Kashmir is also called “The Valley of Gods”. Kashmir is an ideal location to to honeymoon within North India because of the stunning weather, breathtaking mountains and romance Dal Lake and vast landscape valleys. You’ll have unforgettable memories and hundreds of pictures to treasure in Kashmir no matter if you’re travelling to Srinagar and Sonmarg, Gulmarg or Pahalgam.
The stunning spot is located within the PirPanjal mountains along with the Himalayas. Kashmir is the ideal destination for couples looking to have a an unforgettable honeymoon or commemorate an anniversary.
Love and Romance Activities In Kashmir
- An unforgettable Shikara trip on the Shikara located on Dal Lake is a must for every wedding. Find an area-wide floating marketplace.
- Ride a gondola. Take a stroll around Gulmarg Golf Club. It is located at an altitude of 2650 meters and is among the most famous course in golf across India.
- Spend a night on The famous Houseboat, The Dal Lake.
- The Mughal Emperors designed the breathtaking garden of Srinagar. Take a stroll with your spouse through the lush gardens. Shalimar Bagh as well as NishatBagh.
- Go on a day trip to Pahalgam. Explore pahalgam’s Lidaar river. Betaab Valley, surrounded by pine trees.
The best time to visit Kashmir to enjoy A Honeymoon
This tropical paradise is best enjoyed between April through October. Snowfall is possible during the winter months, from December through February.
Kashmir The Ideal Honeymoon
6 to 7 days
Honeymoon Resorts In Kashmir
The Vintage Gulmarg
2.) ANDAMAN – – The Best Honeymoon Spots located in India
Many newlyweds opt to have their spend their honeymoon in a peaceful place, with gorgeous landscapes, less crowds and beautiful weather. Andaman is a perfect destination for couples. It has everything they would require for their perfect vacation. With its stunning beaches and clear blue waters, Andaman is the perfect destination for couples.
If you’re looking for the top destinations in India for your honeymoon it is impossible to skip the Andaman. It is a place you will not wish to leave due to the numerous other attractions and locations that are available on this island.
Romantic Things to Do On Andaman Island
- The best romantic beaches within India are located in Andaman. Take a stroll along Radhanagar Beach. The beach was named by Time magazine as one of the best beaches in Asia.
- Explore the world! Snorkelling, water sports and Scuba diving are all available in the crystal clear oceans at Elephant Beach on Havelock Island.
- Ross Smith and Ross Smith, Jollybouy beachThese beaches are perfect for relaxing vacations and are totally private. Enjoy a relaxing day on the beach and soak up the peaceful, serene ambience with the stunning views of the ocean in its blue hue.
- There is the option of an intimate dinner. Travel through to the Munda pahad Beach in ChidiyaTapu. Relax and enjoy the gorgeous sunsets at night.
The best time to visit The Andaman Islands For a Honeymoon
If the weather is pleasant to walk on the beaches, you can enjoy the romance beauty is Andaman island can be best appreciated between the months of October and May.
Perfect Honeymoon Time Andaman Island
To enjoy a romantic honeymoon, Andaman Island, a stay between 4 and 7 days is recommended.
Honeymoon Resorts on Andaman Island
Sea Shell Havelock
Silver Sand Beach Resort
It’s also a very popular destination to get married in India. It’s because it blends beauty, romance and excitement. There is everything you require from stunning beaches, luxurious hotels and resorts to Portuguese casino architecture,, to Forts, forts and castles.
Goa is a popular destination during peak seasons and is a fantastic location for couples who like to celebrate. Palolem Beach, South Goa or Ashwem beach North Goa are better options over Baga beach. Baga is the most popular beach on Goa.
Romantic Things To Do In Goa
- Varca, Candolim. Anjuna. Arambol. Baga. Colva. Palolem. There are numerous choices for beautiful beaches. Rent a bike or a scooter, or even walk with your family on the beach.
- Candolim, Bogmalo and Mandrem are among the most stunning beaches around the globe. Parasailing, water sports, and jet skiing are a few examples.
- Grande Islands, St. George Island and Devagh Island are some of the most sought-after destinations to visit in Goa for Scuba snorkelling and diving.
- Relax on the beach and get a body massages together on the beach
- Take advantage of the beach parties and the vibrant party scene Anjuna, Vagator and on Baga beaches.
- When you’re done at the beach, you can head to another spot, Fort Chapora. Admire the spectacular sunsets with your loved half.
Goa’s most romantic Honeymoon time
November through February are the best times when you can visit Goa. If you’re looking to avoid crowds in Goa October, March as well as April, are most ideal time to visit.
Achieving the Ideal Honeymoon Duration Goa
5 to 6 days
Honeymoon Resorts Goa
Sterlin Goa Varca (Budget).
Seashell Suites and villas
A place that is famous popular destinations is Alappuzha also known as Alleppey. They are a dream destination located in South India and are a fantastic place to visit for your honeymoon as well as for marriage proposals. It is often referred to by the name of”the “Venice of the East” the ultimate spot of backwaters within India. Relax and enjoy a relaxing cruise on the magnificent Lake of Vembanad or any of the nearby canals for an unforgettable romantic getaway.
It is possible to have a memorable honeymoon by taking one of the numerous backwater cruises, houseboats and canoes. It is among the most romantic destinations in India. For the remainder of your lives, you’ll be able to spend peaceful time in the city with your loved ones.
The most romantic things to do in Alleppey
- There is nothing more beautiful than drinking champagne while taking a deep breath during an Houseboat cruise on the backwaters.
- Visit Pathiramanal An island of a small size situated close to Alleppey that is a wonderful place to observe birds.
- Take a romantic dinner together with loved ones at the homeboat
- Go for a romantic walk along Alappuzha Beach.
- Aleppey is among the top yoga destinations in India. Relax in spa, yoga and Ayurveda for the relief of chronic ailments.
The best time to visit Alleppey for an Honeymoon
The ideal season to go to Alleppey is between November and March.
Achieving the Ideal Honeymoon Duration in Alleppey
It could take anywhere from 2 to three business days.
Honeymoon Resorts Alleppey
Alleppey Holiday Resort
Lake Palace Backwater Resort Alleppey
Shimla is a wonderful destination for a honeymoon in India due to its romantic ambience and tranquil mountains that compliment the mood.
It’s not a surprise that Shimla with its stunning splendor of mountains in the highest elevations as well as lush green valleys the pine forests, as well as an impressive waterfall, is among the most sought-after hill stations in India. It has a breathtaking lush landscape, stunning buildings dating back to the colonial era and also stunning tourist spots in the city. Checkout Thrillophilia’s reviews on Instagram and book your romantic honeymoon package.
Romantic Things To Do In Shimla
- Naldehra Peak: It is located at 2000 meters above sea level, and is a well-known golf course. The 360-degree view from Naldehra Peak’s Himalayan mountains is accessible from this point.
- Experience the joy of the love of your life in Kufri. There is various winter sports like snowboarding ski, horse riding.
- The must-see place is Mall Road. It is more romantic in winter, when there is snow all over.
- Set up a table with your loved one for a surprise. Take a romantic meal in one of the authentic restaurants in Shimla.
- The best time to visit Shimla for an Honeymoon
- If the weather is pleasant between October and March, it is the ideal time to organize your wedding. Travel between December and February to enjoy the snow.
Ideal Honeymoon Time Shimla
Honeymoon Resorts at Shimla
The Oberoi Cecil
Ooty can be more than just the “Queen of Hill Stations”. It is among the most stunning spots in India and is a wonderful location to get married in India. Ooty is a place of natural beautyand has everything that couples desire when they are looking for a honeymoon spot.
Ooty is an ideal destination to spend your honeymoon while saving money. Ooty is the ideal place to spend your honeymoon if you’re seeking breathtaking natural scenery with old-world architecture, stunning hills.
Romantic Things to do in Ooty
- From the top of Ooty you can have a couple enjoy an amazing panoramic view of Ooty and the valleys and peaks surrounding. Doddaetta summit is 2637m tall it is also the tallest peak peak in the Nilgiri Hills.
- A boat ride on Ooty lake is a romantic experience. Relax and enjoy the gorgeous surroundings and stunning beauty that is Nilgiri Hills. Nilgiri Hills.
- Honeymooners enjoy visiting Madumalai, the National parks of Madumalai. This is crucial because of the elephant rides through thick forests.
- Explore the estates of tea of Glenmorgan. You can take a ride on the 3km ropeway connecting Singara with Glenmorgan.
The best time to visit Ooty for A Honeymoon
Ooty is open all year round. The temperature is moderate and thus suitable for honeymooners.
What is the Ideal Honeymoon Duration in Ooty
3 to 5 days
Honeymoon Resorts Ooty
Club Mahindra Derby Green
Sterling Ooty Fern Hill
The most significant emblem of love lies in TajMahal which is located in Agra. It is certainly one of the most sought-after honeymoon destinations. More than 8 million visitors come to TajMahal every year to take in the enchanting experience. Agra TajMahal is a popular destination for newlyweds from around the world. They come to the TajMahal to have an intimate getaway prior to starting their married life.
Agra isn’t just focused on the TajMahal. The city that is historically significant in India hosts numerous fascinating attractions, such as these: UNESCO World Heritage Sites like Agra Fort or Fatehpur Sikri.
The most romantic things to do in Agra
- When you go to TajMahal, Agra, it is best to take a few photographs. The beauty is more romantic in complete moonlight.
- A boat cruise on the Yamuna is romantic as well as provide a beautiful perspective of TajMahal.
- There are other forts, monuments and Mughal masterpieces such as Agra Fort, Buland Darwaza or Akbar’s Tomb.
The best time to visit Agra to enjoy an Agra Honeymoon
Between November until March Agra offers the most romantic honeymoon conditions
Agra is considered to be the Ideal Honeymoon Duration
It could take anywhere from 3 to 4 days.
Honeymoon Resorts Agra
Hotel Taj Resorts
City Palace Udaipur is always an ideal choice as an Indian wedding destinations. Udaipur is a city rich in culture, historian tradition. Udaipur is among India’s most romantic locations because of its iconic palaces and stunning lakes. There are also historical museums and structures.
The lively city of Rajsthan draws wedding couples from all over the world. International celebrities are also making Udaipur one of the most sought-after destinations for weddings. It is also called Venice of the East and City of Lakes. This beautiful lake city gives an insight into its rich history through the stunning Havelis mahals, cobbled streets.
Romantic things To Find in Udaipur
- Go on a city trip in Udaipur. Explore The Havelis as well as the palace. The city is worth a visit for those with an passion for Indian culture and history.
- Watch footage of the dazzling sunset. Take a boat ride with your friends on Lake Pichola.
- You can reserve a table to enjoy an intimate dinner at Ambrai Restaurant. It is situated near the Ghat. It is an amazing location to view the city’s nightscape.
- At the very least one night at Taj Lake Palace, which is among the most stunning spots to visit in India and is among the most prestigious historic hotels of India. The Taj Lake Palace is a luxury resort that is a place where royalty can be found in every aspect.
The best time to visit Udaipur for A Honeymoon
If the conditions are dry and pleasant from October to March, it is the ideal time to take romantic marriage in Udaipur.
Achieving the Ideal Honeymoon Duration Udaipur
4 to 5 days
Honeymoon Resorts Udaipur
Taj Lake Palace
9.) DARJEELING: The Best places to go for Honeymoons in India
Due to its breathtaking natural wonders, peaceful atmosphere with cool breezes and lush tea gardens, Darjeeling is a top option for honeymoons in India. It is a wonderful place to enjoy the stunning scene of the misty hills at the popular hill station of West Bengal.
Darjeeling’s beauty can be romantic and an inspiration. It is a place where lovers feel attracted to one and each other. Darjeeling is the ideal spot for couples seeking an intimate getaway with a tight budget. India which you could go over.
Darjeeling is a romantic place to do
- Famous sunrises are jaw-dropping from the Tiger Hill’s viewpoint.
- The famous landmark is not to be overlooked. Take a train journey starting from New Jalpaiguri to Darjeeling.
- Have a look at Mall Road. Take in the stunning views from Mount Kangchendzonga when it is clear and bright.
- Enjoy the Ropeway ride with your friends. It gives you a breathtaking panorama of Darjeeling from a different perspective.
- Go to The Rock Garden. Explore the wide array of fauna and flora and also artificial waterfalls and bridges.
The best time to visit Darjeeling to enjoy an Honeymoon
If you are looking for a romantic trip to Darjeeling between September and April is the ideal time to go.
Ideal Honeymoon Duration Darjeeling
4 to 5 days
Honeymoon Resorts Darjeeling
The Elgin Darjeeling
Forget about the mountains, the sea and forests. What if I said that your honeymoon would take place set in the desert? It’s unique and will make your wedding day memorable. Jaisalmer is located in the middle of Thar desert of Rajasthan. For more information check Thrillophilia reviews.
“Golden City “Golden City” is home to a diverse culture and a rich historical. It also has numerous traditional practices. Jaisalmer is the perfect place for you to enjoy an Arabian night during your Indian wedding day.
Romantic things to Do in Jaisalmer
The stunning Jaisalmer Fort is worth a visit. It becomes golden in the sun, and is more impressive.
Couples can take the camel safari or jeep safaris to explore the desert.
The Havelis of Jaisalmer was constructed of yellow Sandstone.
Stargazing in the middle of Thar desert is pure love.
The best time to visit Jaisalmer for A Honeymoon
From October to March
Jaisalmer’s Ideal Honeymoon
5-6 days honeymoon destinations for couples in india.