Safari World Bangkok Tickets are the best way to spend an entire day at one of the most popular attractions in Thailand. The Safari World Bangkok is divided into two zones, the Safari Park and Marine Park. Both these zones have some amazing animals of different species.
The Safari World Bangkok is also known for many activities and shows such as the bird show, dolphin show, and elephant show among many others. When it comes to Things to do in Safari World Bangkok, you can choose from many activities such as Jungle Walk and jungle shows. One of the most popular activities is the jungle cruise where you can cruise along the African and Asian habitats and witness some amazing animals.
You can witness Tigers, elephants, giraffes, zebras, and more than 70 other types of animals from throughout the world in the park. You can join many interactive animal exhibitions or feeding programs that will allow you to get up and get personal with these creatures. You can also explore some fascinating educational exhibitions about conservation and biodiversity in addition to the different activities available.
– Get your Safari World Bangkok Tickets which will help you meet many exotic animals such as antelopes, giraffes, lions, tigers, and ostriches.
– Visit both the Marine park and the safari park and learn more about the animals residing in that particular area.
– In the Marine Park aquarium, observe seals, sharks, and other marine animals swimming while being in awe of their unparalleled beauty.
– Don’t miss out on the opportunity to watch the day’s seven breathtaking shows. They include the bird show, dolphin show, and elephant show among others.
– Go on a picnic and enjoy a delicious lunch amongst the trees and nature.
Things to do at Safari World Bangkok
One of the top Things to do in Safari World Bangkok, head over to the safari park to meet some of your favorite animals. You can explore the amazing animal kingdom and take a wild safari ride through the forest. Get the chance to observe rare species in person, including lions, tigers, antelopes, and giraffes. You can also get close to the animals that might come near your vehicle.
Visit the Marine World with your Safari World Bangkok tickets and witness some amazing live shows featuring marine animals. The best time to visit the marine world is during the afternoon as you can beat the heat and enjoy looking at the precious animals. Do not forget to visit the egg island where you can see and learn about the eggs of different species of birds.
Jungle River Cruise
One of the most exciting Things to do in Safari World Bangkok is to go on a jungle river cruise. This 30-minute ride will take you through African and Asian habitats and you can look at many animals such as gorillas, crocodiles, and elephants.
Go on a stroll in a simulated jungle and look at many species of animals who are living in an area resembling their natural habitat. Remember to follow instructions as the jungle is quite dense just like an actual forest.
Some of the best Things to do in Safari World Bangkok is to experience some delightful animal shows that take place during the day. Get your Safari World Bangkok Tickets
And watch some amazing shows such as Orangutan Show, Sea Lion Show, Cowboy Stunt, Elephant Show, Dolphin Show, and the Bird Show
Location and how to reach
Location: 99 Panya Indra Rd, Sam Wa Tawan Tok, Khlong Sam Wa, Bangkok 10510, Thailand
Tuesday – Friday:
Safari Park: 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Marine Park: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Saturday – Sunday:
Safari Park: 9:00 AM to 5:– PM
Marine Park: 9 AM to 5:30 PM
Please note that the park is closed on Mondays
How to reach:
By car: The Chalong Rat Motorway can be used to travel the 34.6 km to the city center of Bangkok in about an hour.
By bus: Exit at Ban Uea Athon Hathairat; it will take you ten minutes to get there.
Metro: The Victory Monument Metro Station is around 100 meters from Safari World, which is situated at 99 Panya Indra Rd.
Tips and rules before you visit
– If you have a lot of baggage you can head over to the storage facility of the park and store it for a day.
– You can feed the animals once you purchase the Safari World Bangkok Tickets
– Make sure to stay in your designated pathways and do not enter the prohibited areas.
– You cannot eat or drink in animal habitats.
– Take some amazing pictures but do not interfere with animals.
– All children should be supervised by an adult at all times.